zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

Now as I stand here, a man here
Not a perfect one, but a searching one
Seek in another, blazing time
Sound crazy but I'm actually tryin to escape my mind
Tryna erase in time
but hoping that you didn't notice
When i was at my lowest
Although I knew they was watching, I couldn't stop it
So many things I wanted to accomplish
Too many dreams, wasted with no promise
From out the darkness I struggle to see the light
Rumble deep in the night
Hustlin with all of my might here
Some won't see it that way
But us is given praise
But all of them will prayin'
That I did it my way
In the event of my demise
when my heart can beat no more
I hope I die for a princeple
Or a belief that I have lived for
I will die before my time
Beacause I feel the shadow's depth
So much I wanted to acomplish
Before I reached my death
I have come to grips with the possibility
And wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive
In the event of my demise

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten