Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
Perhaps i was blind to the facts
stabbed in the back.
I couldnt trust my own hopes,
just a bunch of dirty facts.
fuck this shit
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten